The Lost Slipper (Fairytale Shifter Book 3)(36)By: Alexa Riley
Heavy, muddy boots stomp in. I look up in horror at the man who’s just walked through the door. He’s got a bristling, overgrown beard that sticks out in every direction. His hair is long, tangled, and hangs on the shoulders of his dirty plaid shirt. He’s enormous, and even from here I can smell the scent of were-bear and sawdust and sweat on his skin. I know that lumbersexuals are hot right now, but those guys are sculpted, almost effete versions of the raw man standing in the doorway of the bar. This man would give Paul Bunyan a run for his money. All he needs is a blue ox.
“There’s your challenge,” Ryann whispers. “Chance Eddington. I don’t know that he’s ever gotten a haircut. Or talked to a woman. Like, ever.”
I am so screwed. How am I going to get this guy to consent to a makeover?
▶ Also By Alexa Riley
- · The Lost Slipper (Fairytale Shifter Book 3)
- · Growling for Mine
- · Taking What's His (Forced Submission Book 4)
- · Blackmailing the Virgin (An Alexa Riley Promis...
- · Devotion
- · His Alone
- · Fall Into Place (Taking the Fall)
- · Claimed Princess (Princess Series Book 3)
- · Beauty Sleeps (Fairytale Shifter Book 2)
- · Owning the Beast